City House Charleston Workspace
City House offers refined living and working experiences for individuals looking to engage with and be inspired by their local community. We provide high touch services and design, intentionally curated day to day experiences, and a community that is authentic and immersive. From the cities we lay roots in, to the first-class concierge services we provide, our tenants and members are at the center of everything we do.
The French Quarter
Renowned for being one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Charleston, the French Quarter is home to some of the oldest public and residential buildings in the South. Its rich history combined with its quiet cobblestone streets, charming galleries, cafés, restaurants, and retail shops make it the ideal location!
Conference rooms with a bifold panel that recedes to create one larger space
Furnished private offices with access to a copier and printer
Open lounge area and collaborative workspace
Private Piazzas, one enclosed for year-round use
A kitchenette and bar stocked with a curated selection of local food and beverages, including King Bean Coffee and Charleston Plantation Tea
Contemporary art rotation featuring local Charleston artists
Restored historic building with original stucco, brick façade, and windows.
A blend between old Charleston and Scandinavian design
City House offers a myriad of amenities to tenants and members that provide the comforts of the home office in addition to the luxuries and conveniences of the modern-day office.
- Concierge management services that support tenants and members with conference room bookings, offsite reservations, local recommendations, and more
- Secure, touchless door lock entry system
- Personal mailbox
- Printing, copying, and scanning services
- Daily newspaper and magazine subscriptions, including the Wall Street Journal, the Post and Courier, the New York Times, Architectural Digest, Southern Living, Bloomberg Businessweek, and the Economist.
- Fully equipped conference rooms, with television and teleconferencing systems
- Outdoor meeting and gathering space
- Full access to the City House kitchen stocked with a curated selection of local snacks and beverages
- Rotating selection of wine and locally brewed beers
- Access to the City House bar stocked with a selection of top-shelf spirits
- City House branded gifts and merchandise
- Exclusive invitations to City House happy hours and networking events
- Private event space rentals for offsite meetings and conferences
- Discounts with our local Charleston partners
This membership provides individuals with access to technology-driven conference centers, innovative communal workspaces, complimentary food and beverage amenities, a local business address, printing and scanning services, and daily newspaper and magazine subscription services.
Angel Oak Membership
This membership provides individuals with access to everything within the Palmetto tier in addition to 24/7 building access, priority access to conference spaces, and a monthly selection from the City House wine collection.
Magnolia Day Pass
This pass provides individuals with access to the building and all amenities within the Palmetto tier for one day.
1 Day Rental
This option allows individuals to reserved one of our private furnished offices for one day. For non members, this option also includes access to all amenities within the Palmetto tier.
This option allows individuals to reserve one of our private furnished offices for 1 month. For non members, this option also includes access to all amenities within the Angel Oak tier.
Private Leased Office
This option offers a designated private furnished office and access to all amenities within the Angel Oak tier. Leased offices are available for a minimum of a 1 year term and are subject to availability.
From City House Baltimore